The Old Station
Allerston, Pickering North Yorkshire
YO18 7PG

Tel : 01723 859 024



Visit Ryedale
(North Yorkshire Tourism Website)


The Old Station

History

The 16ΒΌ mile Forge Valley Line was opened by the North Eastern Railway Co. on the 1st May 1882.

Wilton Station (actually located in the nearby village of Allerston), was renamed Ebberston in 1903. The village of Ebberston is located one mile to the east of Allerston. The last passenger train on the line ran on 3rd June 1950.

For more detailed history of the Forge Valley Line please go to www.forgevalleyrailway.co.uk

History
History
History
History

Noticeboard :

Short breaks.

Please note that short breaks, (minimum 3 night charge), are available from November until 27 March 2020. We can quote for 4, 5 or 6 nights if required. Please note that we close in January.